Friday, July 29, 2005

18 hours and going

Yep,I have been up for 18 plus hours and am still going--sort of. I will crash soon. I got up at 4:30 am and it is now almost 11 pm. The shinkansen ride was nice, about 3 hours of smooth riding. It was great seeing Tokyo and then the countryside. I love seeing the crazy architecture from the train. It is all elevated too, mostly. (As are the freeways in Tokyo. It is strange to see that you are about 4 or 5 stories above the ground on a freeway with other freeways under you.)

Today was good. Tomorrow I finally get home. I am not sure when I will have BB in my home, so do not be surprised at the amount I do (not) post. I also need to see about getting a cell and calling internationally.

Apparently at dinner tonight, most of us were very dizzy. I do not know if it was the room (strangely decorated), the beer, the jet lag, and/or the lack of sleep (for everyone).

Cheers! I need to sleep soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home