Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally

Well, today I finally got my home phone connected (should be working by tomorrow afternoon) and a keitei (cell). All of this and a bank account took about 5 hours to set up. I`m not sure where the time went. If you hated paperwork in English, try it in Japanese!! Sign here, hanko stamp there. Is English okay? Then the explaination of everything from Japanese into English--yeah, it takes awhile. As for the bank account, my debit card is going to have Hello Kitty on it--are you jealous?

Now, hopefully I can get the internet at home so I can post photos. We`ll see about that! E-mailing photos from my phone will cost about $3 each time, so I will use that very cautiously....

2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger hereNT said...

Did you end up getting a better camera before you left? I never did ask you...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Bex said...

No, never did get anything nicer. I might order a digital SLR on-line when I`ve got more cash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home