Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Strap

Yeah, I know from the title what you`re thinking you sick, sick bastard. Not that kind of strap....Momo insisted that I get a strap (tchotchke with a character on it) for my keitai. That was her entire mission today after we ate lunch.

I looked at hundreds, maybe even 1000 straps. Shit like Elmo, Cookie Monster, Anpan-man (Bread Man), any kindof anime character that you maybe familiar with. I finally (after many hours of shopping) settled on Paul Frank`s Julius monkey. I really couldn`t deal with Hello Kitty--at all--on my keitai. That would suck. Anyway, I got one. Momo was "worried" because otherwise my keitai would be "lonely."

I actually have to go to work tomorrow. It`s a meeting, but I don`t have the slightest idea of where it actually is. Hmm. Hopefully the map can help point the way. Osaka is fucking huge, so it`s easy to get lost. (Especially because most streets aren`t named and it`s not laid out on a grid format.) We`ll see how long it takes me to get there and if I`ll get lost or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home