Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Super Sized Fatigue

Yeah, 17 classes of watching part of "Super Size Me" and it was so popular that we`re gonna watch more. That`s another 14 classes of the same movie....Somebody put a bullet in me. My English room has no a.c. and I`m gonna be bored to tears. One of the student teachers came to my class yesterday and slept through part of my lesson. That`s not a good sign (^.^;) Oh well, he had already seen it 4 times, what can you expect?

It`s hot, but not as hot as I remember it being last summer when I first arrived. So, either 1. I`m accustomed to the heat 2. it`s not as hot 3. I`ve been badly brain damaged by said heat and just don`t know what`s going on. I`m guessing the latter.

I`ve been whiling away the days by lesson planning, going to J class, drinking with my friends (especially the ones who are returning home for good very soon), and trying to avoid the rain. The good news: it`s almost summer vacation. It`ll be nice to not do anything for awhile, well, unless I want to.

Really, the lesson plans have been killing me lately. Writer`s block from hell. I`m always trying to make it fun, not too hard, not too easy, and practical. Balance. Something I`ve never been great at anyways. I say all or nothing, baby! But, that doesn`t work with the students too well.

Back to the word doc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home