Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lame? Maybe....

So, it's Tuesday, I'm at home when I could be out drinking. I have the next 5 days off for "Golden Week" and yet, I'm at home, typing to y'all. Why? 'Cause I'm lame? Maybe. I don't know. But, I'm waiting for dinner to finish cooking. I'm also trying to decide what to do for the next few days off. So, I ask myself what the hell you'd all be doing if you were here. Museums? Nara? Kobe? Kyoto? Amusement parks? Shopping? Hmmm. There are so many possibilities.

What would you do? I'm thinking about seeing some Monets one of the days and shopping in Nara another. I'm going to Kobe in a couple of weeks for a conference, so I can go back to China town if I so desire at that time. I'm scheduled for karaoke tomorrow night.... Shit, I'm really bad at planning these things. My friends seem equally as bad at it. Maybe 5/5 I'll pop into a Mexican restaurant to celebrate with some margaritas or mojitos.

Damn it! Make up your mind! Tonight, I plan my attack!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Peruby said...

A few years back I signed a photo book out on Kyoto. I fell in love with the scenery.

All the possibilites. I would probably remain indecisive also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home