Sunday, August 28, 2005

Club Pure

Oh you know I went out last night. Club Pure, baby. All you can drink for 2000 yen for women, 3000 yen for men. You get a plastic glass (that sounds wierd, but it`s not like the cup you get at a kegger) and a band. Head in for a lot of drinking.

I think I got there around midnight and it was pretty quiet at first. I saw more JET`s there that I wasn`t planning on hanging out with. They actually went to Pure last weekend too for a JET`s birthday. They were ready for more.

Top shelf liquor. Strong drinks. I think really I had 3-4, which means I got my money`s worth. (Most drinks cost about 500 yen, even non-alcoholic beverages).

Basically, it had been previously reported that Pure is a gaijin bar and this is totally true. Even the staff speaks English mostly. The guy at the door was from Mexico.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun. I need to let everyone know that riding on the back of a bicycle on the rack can be a lot of fun, but it hurts in the morning. It`s also difficult to balance. You don`t really think about it being so tough to ride because all of these Japanese kids are going a million miles an hour with someone riding on the rack or standing on the pegs. Almost every time I ride on the rack, I get a bruise. Hmm. I`m just not Japanese enough.

Alright, I had fun. Gaijin can be fun, huh, who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home