Thursday, September 01, 2005

Goddamn Yahoo BB

Long story short, I`ve been waiting for Yahoo BB to send me a modem for a month now. Apparently, my predecessor didn`t complete her paperwork and therefore the phone line did not get put into my name until yesterday. So, I`ve been waiting and waiting for it to come in the mail. When three weeks passed (they told me it would take two), I had my vice-principal call Yahoo BB again.

I`m told today that it will be two weeks to get a letter that will tell me when I can expect the modem. Fuckin` A. Customer service here sucks. I was warned about Yahoo BB, but so far I`m the only one who seems to have had any problems. Another JET asked after my initial request and it was installed yesterday! Goddamn it! This always seems to happen to me.

So, no photos until then. They`re all on my computer which does me no good. So, that`s the deal in case you`re wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home