Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bus Napping

Yeah, so I was riding home on the bus the other day. As I was taking my usual nap at the back of the bus, when I wa awakened suddenly. I thought something was wrong because my stop is at the end of the line, so it's not a big deal to sleep. It scared the crap out of me.

As it turns out, this guy was asking me in broken English about Hirakata station. I think he knew where he was going and why ask me if I'm obviously a gaijin? Stupid. He gave me a Hirakata magazine, in Japanese, and said I could keep it. Okay. Whatever. He kept saying all of this crap in English and it just didn't make any sense. The conversation didn't follow any logic as far as I could tell. His Japanese made more sense to me than his English. Sad.

In the end, I think he asked to take me to the near by mall. I just said in Japanese that I didn't understand. Bizarre. So, I was woken up from my wonderful bus nap to be subjected to broken English and being asked on a date. Nice! I was scared when I got off the bus and made sure that he didn't follow me. Hmm. I'm still gonna nap on the bus, can't not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home