Monday, October 24, 2005

Not Alotta

As I can tell, you’ve been missing me greatly. Sorry for not writing much, but I’ve been busy doing, well, I don’t really know what I’ve been doing lately.

I know that I have been studying a lot more Japanese as of late, but that’s only to be expected. I am certainly making some sort of progress. I’m still of course illiterate, but I’m continually studying kanji.

It’s getting cold here. Yeah, that’s right, I’m whining about the cold you bastards! My school has about a million, single-paned windows. So, it’s really cold and there’s no central heat. My apartment is cold too. I have hardwood floors, so I’m glad for the tatami in my bedroom because it’s warmer. I’m such a wuss now. I hate it.

And the tea is on…..

Aight. I’m getting warmer now. Maybe I can type.

Actually, my brain is frozen also. I can’t think, maybe that’s because the Japanese is crowding out the English. Or it’s cold and I have writer’s block. Must watch J-t.v.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home