Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Cross Eyed

Well, make that 560 tests that I helped correct. 70+ projects. Wow. Yeah, I'm feeling a little cross-eyed. That's okay. It's Wednesday and pretty much done with school crap. Now, I just need to show up to work. Physical presence only. Mentally, it doesn't matter. That's a nice thought.

Rainy season. Yeah, it's been a bit depressing off and on lately. I've been drinking a fuck load of coffee to perk up. Not that it matters now if I pass out at my desk. Apparently, I can just take a nap in the tatami room. I was told so by another teacher. I just thought people passed out in the pleather chairs...now, I know the secret. I'm probably not gonna accomplish much this month! Hahaha. Oh well.

I'm behind in my Japanese JET books. I signed up for their free correspondence class (intermediate level), it lasts 6 months. One book per month. I was on book 3 when I got book 4 and then book 5....SHIT!!! So, I need to kick it up a level on that end. It's mostly review, but some of it is the grammar that I struggled with in the past. It's necessary to study such stuff. What I hated about my college text and now this text, is that it has a random conversation with random vocabulary. My other book has vocabulary lists that make sense. Not just words from the conversation. For example, the better book will have a list of food words, activity words, things in a department store. The other books would have things like "reality agency" and "answer," great. Thanks. I really need to know reality agency before I know what the fuck I'm eating. Weird. And super annoying.

Well, about time for another cup of sunshine!!! Just can't get enough. Yummy! And then Japanese class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home