Thursday, February 16, 2006

Trade Offs

So, I was just realizing that it`s finally starting to warm up around here. The past few weeks have been about 10 degrees Celsius at my place or less. But, this week it`s been more like 14 or 15 degrees. Quite a difference. The trade off is that it`s been raining for the past 3 or 4 days. It`s warm, but I really don`t care want to do anything `cause it`s so rainy. I just want to sleep.

The good news is that all of 5th period, I took a nap. It was nice. Gotta love sleeping on the job. It was either that or study more Japanese which I`ve been doing so much of that I`m not retaining enough of it. Don`t want to waste my time cramming what won`t fit. Seriously.

I want to study more. My books finally came in the mail. Oh glorious day!!!! My savior...I was getting sick of only studying grammar. I like studying the fun stuff. Such as how to say "I got really trashed." Or "I was laying around the house like a huge slacker." Useful stuff. Not that crap they taught me in college--I hate keigo. I used to be good at it too. Thankfully, it`s being replaced by more useful, colorful, and fun things. 大阪べん rules!!!!

I wonder if I`m experiencing a fried food hangover. I ate sooooooo much deep fried shit last night for dinner. It was amazing. Nothing like watching the Olympics and eating something that could result in a heart attack. YES! And I loved every second of it too. Fun to pretend that you`re the one exercising and instead stuffing your face with fried meat and potatoes. Uh-huh. That`s a great trade off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home