Monday, January 30, 2006

Semi-Hallicinogenic

Well, this weekend was interesting in that I was basically semi-hallicinogenic for a lot of it. I really didn`t do much of anything except try to recover. I think I might be a lot sicker than I want to think I am, but I`m too broke and too scared to go to the doctor. Mostly too broke. Doctors don`t actually scare me. I don`t have those weird insecurities about needles or anything.

I`m not coughing as much, but my head still feels really fuzzy. Really fuzzy. Not as though I`m robo-frying or anything, although I am on med`s to be sure. I have no idea what I`m on as it`s entirely in Japanese. So, maybe it`s the same ingredients as robutusin, I have no fuckin` clue. (@_@)

Maybe the caffiene will help??? Or maybe make my head more spinny. Hard to say.

It was mostly fun lying around the house. I usually don`t do such things and caught up, well more or less, on some other projects that I usually don`t have the patience for. But, with my head being morosely slow, it wasn`t so bad.

So, I don`t want those of you who actually care about me to get worried, but I am sicker than I`ve been in a long time with "just a cold." It could be something else, but I am SLOWLY recovering, so I`m gonna hold off on the doc for now.

That`s it in a nutshell. Time to try to focus on getting lesson plans actually done. If I can concentrate....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home