Friday, March 10, 2006

Haha Not Dead Yet

Okay, so it's been a few days on me posting. I'm not dead yet. I just having been doing much of anything. I did go to work today for about 4 1/2 hours. I mostly just watched Superbowl XL. Hehe. Nothing like watching the game on the 55 inch screen tv that's in the English room. It was pretty cool. And you know I never liked football....which means that it would've been great live on that tv.

Yesterday, I think I left at 1:30. I don't remember...it's all blurring together. Me sitting around at school just feels so natural. It's crazy. Mentally, I'm thinking of lessons for the newbies, just haven't put anything down on paper yet. No big deal.

I'm blanking out right now even. I don't know if there so much Japanese crowding out the English or if I've got nothing. NOTHING.

Good news is that I've had a few more dreams entirely in Japanese lately. That's a good sign. All these damn people were asking me questions in Japanese and I had to explain everything back to them in Japanese. Shit, it didn't even seem like I slept that night. It was just like being awake and being interrogated by nosy Japanese people. And usually, they're not that nosy...except the kids. They ask some pretty personal questions sometimes. But, I just say it's a secret if I don't want to answer. They understand that word in English....

Maybe I am dead. Brain dead. Fuck. It almost hurts to think in English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home