Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Piggin` Out

Sunday night, I went with some friends to an all you can eat bbq meat place. WOW! It was about ¥1400 (with soft drinks). I ate a lot of meat. As a side note, it seemed like a huge fire hazard with all of the fire, flames, and burning meat. We had our little gas grill on the bar and a lot of meat was on fire. Smokin`!!!

Oh and that`s right--I finally discovered an all you can eat kaitenzushi place--where the sushi goes round and round on the conveyer belt. It`s about ¥1300 for women--amazingly cheap. I had 24 plates when all was said and done. Admittedly, this included my pudding, yogert, puff pastery filled with ice cream, and my azuki desserts, but what the hell. I ate a lot. I think the coffee afterwards almost tipped the scales.

Two days in a row of buffets can be a lil scary. Oh well, I`m not fat (yet), so maybe I can burn it off. I did play tennis yesterday for about 2 hours or so. Damn those kids are energetic.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Felipe said...

Mmmm Azuki.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home