Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wow! I must be tongue tied

Crazy, it's been almost 10 days since I've last posted. Am I dead? In a ditch? In a serious bender? Could be. I've got all these fuckin' lesson plans that I should be doing...and it's starting to kill me. Work?! What?! You pay me to do something other than be cute and charming (snicker). Clearly not....

I started classes last week--okay, I only had 1 class all of last week, but still.... I'm so tired. I'm not used to working (crybaby, must be rough). And this week...all of my classes. So tiring. I'm trying to learn everyone's first name. (I didn't even have all the students memorized from before, so I have to work on their names too. A total of 840 students' names plus teachers that are either new or I didn't know before either. So, perhaps about 900 names--Japanese names of course.)

Well, off to bed so I can be on the bus by 7 am. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home