Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Water Balloon Incident

So, I accidently got 3 kids in trouble. They rigged the door with a water balloon and said (in English), "Beckie, come in." Obediently, I did. (Hey, they said it in English.)

A water balloon, not very big, came down on me. I really didn`t get that wet at all, but I told them they needed to clean up the mess. I thought it was rather funny. Mistakenly, I told the tennis coach (a force to be reckoned with as he is a gym teacher and constantly harrasses me in English for various things) thinking it would be a funny story. Oops.

I just saw one of the kids and he was upset and I asked one of the English teachers why. She didn`t know the reason but he was going to be scolded. So I asked the kid directly what the matter was. Well, it was the water balloon incident. DOH!! I told him that I was really sorry and he mentioned (in Japanese so I`m not exactly sure) about me squealing on him. I am a teacher afterall, but the kids don`t really think of me as one often times. I said I was sorry and he was upset that he and his 2 buddies were gonna get scolded. (Might I add that same night one of the buddies was caught smoking which usually gets you 3 days of suspension.) That`s where they are right now....

I told my English teacher it was my fault, and she said that I should be in there getting scolded instead. LOL. She`s quite the joker. But, I don`t really feel like they should get into trouble over it.

Sorry, boys!

(BTW, I guess I`m not entirely brain damaged. It`s hotter than a motherfucker. I`m beginning to ooze again. Gross.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home