Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Almost there....

Really, I only have a few more classes and two more lessons to write and then, I`ll be home free for summer vacay. I`m writing those lessons as we speak, but am finding it hard to make the lessons interesting. It`s been really hot and I can`t think straight lately anyways.

I feel like I`ve mostly been living in a sauna. Hot, sweaty, steamy. Too bad I haven`t lost any weight! Hahaha. Well, what can you do? Besides exercising and eating right, of course. But, where`s the fun in that?

No classes for me today. I`m supposed to attend some sort of play, but I`m not too excited about going because it`s all in Japanese. Too much for me to handle sometimes. I often sleep through such things.

Trying to stay on task is difficult in this weather. My kids have been sleeping more than usual in class too. It probably doesn`t help that my classroom doesn`t have ac. We all get to suffer together. Fortunately, my kids don`t usually smell too much, unlike what I remember from when I was in high school. Yeah, it kind of sucks.

But, I`m almost there. The end is in site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home