Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Class

I`m here at school, on a Saturday (>_<) I had 2 classes already and I have an open campus class to teach. The junior high students that are considering my high school are able to sit in on regular classes and also participate during the open campus ones. I have two students signed up for my class this afternoon. That`s it. Two. How sad is that? Last year, there were 5....Ugg.

I`ve been really busy lately. I have friends leaving, people visiting. Chaos is abound. There was Canada Day, then 4th of July, World Cup, and more World Cup. I have 2 more lessons to plan for before summer vacation. Special lessons because some of the kids are going to Thailand this summer on a school trip. So, I was asked to do those lessons on top of everything else. And I swear all I`ve been doing is lesson planning. It sucks.

Anyway, gotta make sure everthing`s set for the jr. high students. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home