Saturday, July 22, 2006

Off to India!

Well, I've told a few of you that I'm going on vacation. I don't think it seemed very real until the past day or two. And today it felt the most real because I woke up feeling really sick and still having errands to do. But, per usual, I persevered. It's like 9:30 pm, I only hope that I've gotten everything I need.

Basic itinerary:
July 23rd: fly to Dehli, we get in late, so we're just gonna crash for the night
day 2: arrange all other flights to Nepal and Tibet
day 3: go to Agra (Taj Mahal)
day 5: go to Varanasi for a few days (Ganges River)
total of 10-12 days in India

Aug 4 or 5th-ish: fly to Kathmandu, Nepal. Spend about 4-5 days there probably trekking and rafting
go to Lhasa, Tibet (Potala Palace) spend 2-3 days there
go to Mount Everest base camp
fly to Dehli spending a couple of more days there

total of 4 weeks

I don't know all the details, as you can see, but that's the rough idea. Think positive thoughs for me, especially since I got sick BEFORE the trip as it were. Oh well, whatever. I'll live. No worries.

So, I may not be posting for like a month. I don't know what the internet situation will be like over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home