Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Last Day in Tibet

Tomorrow 3 of 5 of my group is flying back to Kathmandu. It's been quite a trek. I sprained/twisted my ankle about 4 days ago, but I'm almost 100% fully recovered. This is a good thing considered that skipping up and down monestary stairs isn't easy as is with the 4000 meter altitude and the fact that the stairs are uneven and usually quite steep. But, I managed and I think that I did quite well all things considered.

So, tonight, I'm gonna try to be a good girl and not drink as we have a 10 am international flight and the airport is a bit far away. The last two nights have been a little too much fun. I had some "Tibetan tequila" whatever that means. Really, I only had one shot, so not a big deal. But, it's the 500 ml beers that cost about $.50 at 4000 m that'll really get to you quickly.

I'm tired. I'll bid you farewell for now. Combei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home