Thursday, August 17, 2006

Missed Out on the Disco

Yeah, I was good last night in that I didn't drink any alcohol. It prolly has a lot to do with after dinner that I suddenly felt extremely gross and went back to the hotel alone. I think I got food poisoning. I got sick a couple of times, had a fever, the sweats, the shivers, and really didn't sleep at all. All of my friends came home around 3 am from the "disco" and I was glad nobody was around me when I was feeling so violently ill. The good news: I'm mostly better. And, I was the only one who got sick. So, it was isolated to just me.

I just got back into Kathmandu a few hours ago. Let me tell you, it feels great! Flushing toilets and food that isn't all grease or yak is a good thing. It sounds like a little to ask for, but believe me, Nepal is so much cleaner in general than India or Tibet that it's just crazy.

In just a few short days and a couple more international flights, I'll be back safe and sound to the place I love--Osaka! I'm already thinking about all the chu-high's I'll be drinking and the shopping to be had. Damn, it's such a good city!

I'm still tired from being so sick, so I'll catch ya later! Need to keep hydrated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home