Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pissed Off

Okay, I just spent a lot of time composing y`all a great composition, but then I hit a button and it disappeared. (Everything on the blog site is in fuckin` Japanese!!! AHHHHH)

I digress.

I was mentioning that I finally had the nerve yesterday to eat in the cafeteria with the students. The other teachers always eat at their desk, never with the students. I am planning to eat there every few days so the students can hang out with me. It`s kindof wild. There I am, wondering what the hell is going on, the menu is in Japanese (in a restaurant, I point to the photos of what I want or if I don`t give a fuck, point to the words), and I really don`t know the students yet (especially by name).

The students only have one English class a week, max. So, it`s a good idea to make myself seen as much as possible. Otherwise, I`ll be like the other teachers that hide in the office. (Note that it`s harder to hide here because unlike Corporate America, there aren`t any cubes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home