Sunday, January 01, 2006

あけましておめでとう!

Yeah, I really have no idea what Japanese people do on New Year's Eve or day. Something about expensive bentoo boxed lunches and going to the temple. I'm not really sure. I wasn't invited to anything like that. I was invited out for New Year's Eve drinks and dinner. Sounded good. And it was. Creole food in Japan for New Year's Eve, not exactly traditional, but what the hell? At least I didn't stay home like I have done for so many years I can't even count.

Yep, Happy 2006, Biatches! We'll see how crazy this year gets. 2005 was record breaking in too many ways to discuss. I don't even want to think about it.... My head will spin otherwise. Maybe 2006 will be crazy for the rest of y'all too!

I'm glad I'm starting the year off correctly--not in the states. Haha. Yeah, you can be pissed off about that statement if you want to. Whatever.

Compai! To the New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home