Friday, December 23, 2005

Public Transportation Nightmare

Okay, I already mentioned the 2 hour bus this morning. I was scared to go home because I didn't know if the buses were running or not let alone if they were on time or not. 30 minutes later, I was at my station.

1 hour to the airport to get my sister....but 1 1/2 hours later I am FINALLY told that she flew into a different airport on a different flight 4 hours after she was supposed to arrive from Tokyo. 1 hour home, of which I had to take the local part way, and transfer onto another train where we had to self cram in order to get everyone into the train.

In total, not counting how long I was at the airport, I was on a bus or a train for about 4 1/2 hours today. Holy shit!!!! And of course, the first part was cold and somewhat treacherous and the last part was crammed and I almost fell many, many times.

Anyway, the sister is fine and staying at a hotel tonight. I couldn't meet her before the trains stopped running. I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home