Sunday, December 04, 2005

American Woman

Yeah, so yesterday I went with two friends to this "international party" that is held once a month. The idea is to meet people that speak either English or Japanese. I was the ONLY foreign woman there. I was swarmed by about a million Japanese people--men and even more women. I felt like a total rockstar. The wierdest part was that there were way more women that wanted to talk to me. I've noticed this phenomena before, where women want to come and be my friend or something. I was kind of scared about some of it. These older guys kept trying to talk to me too. It was weird.

So, I felt kind of weird about how much attention I received, but I guess I should be used to it. I think everyone just wanted to practice their English on me. I guess I've never just had people shoved my way before, at least not in droves. Hmmm. The problems of being an American woman. Such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home