Monday, December 05, 2005

Horoscope

Hmmm. Proof that sometimes I think before I speak. Hey, I said sometimes, dammit.

"Your internal editor -- that little something that intervenes between what goes on upstairs and what you say -- is taking the day off. While it's putting its feet up somewhere and enjoying a drink with an umbrella in it, those around you are subject to your genius-containing monologues, your sudden brilliant plays-on-words, your outbursts about how the world should be and more. Just have an apology ready in case you inadvertently put your foot in that wide-open mouth."

Haha. Aren`t you glad that you don`t live near me? I guess you`d get an earful today. Compai little umbrella drink! I miss the tiki`s at Suzie`s.....(x_x)

BTW I`m at work right now. I`m staying close to the heater and happy that it`s test week. Rough for the students, good for me. Back to "work" (ie keeping warm and deciding if I want more coffee).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home