Friday, January 20, 2006

頭がクラクラなあ

Jeez. Not feeling 100%, that`s for sure. I`m trying to work on a lesson plan, it seems easy enough, but I can`t hardly focus. I`m getting a cold. So, need to be good tonight (even though it`s Friday) so I can seriously do it up on Saturday. (^_-)I`m going clubbing, so gotta rest up.

I really out did myself last night. I went to the Outback and had my fill of American crap--bloomin` onion, bacon cheeseburger, fries, bread, and drinks. I thought I was going roll back to the train station. It was good, but made me realize (again) why Americans are so fat. Always eating that type of crap. I find that I`ve mostly been eating rice lately, despite the expense. Of course, I`m too lazy to make much else and I haven`t been feeling the need to eat out as often. I`ve been too busy after work lately to bother with much of anything.

In fact, I`ve been so outta it that I haven`t been studying, doing lesson plans (hence me posting now), or anything. Just too wiped out. I`ve been trying to cram some Japanese into my head, but....

My friends watch J dramas on tv, so I think I`ll start watching with them. Yeah, the men cry like lil girls, but some of them are so hot! So, even if I don`t understand the language, there`s eye candy and usually it`s easy enough to understand the melodrama. I`ll see if that helps out the language barrier. I know that when I yell "Wooo!" like HG that everyone loves it because it`s so damn funny and everyone knows him here. Knowing a little culture can go really far. (SMAPxSMAP anyone? I think I too love Kimura (*^.^*)....)

Time to teach....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home