Monday, January 16, 2006

Yeah, Yeah

I have too much free time sometimes, and yet never enough. I should really calculate how many hours I "work" because it`s probably only about 25-30 a week maximum, that counts class time. (Do you consider hangin` out with a bunch of kids work anyways? Hmm. Hardly takes much effort unless I`m yelling.) I wish I had more free time and more money. Oh face it, I want to be independently wealthy....That would allow me so many more pleasures in life.

The most difficult part of the job by far is trying to think of crap to teach the kids. I have nothing to do with grammar really (thankfully) and have to think about what might actually interest kids and teach them something. It`s easy sometimes.時々 楽するだと思う。きほんてきに生活は簡単やねん。だけどあほの主人がガンマンできないで。めっちゃあほでなあ。それから友達もが敵になったねえ。まあ、しゃない。日本語はがんばれ。

So, in general, I have to say, doesn`t it suck to be me? (^_-) もちろん。(笑)Whining about "nothing" again....

Fuck. I`m trying to "work," but I`m not in the mood and I need to collaborate on up-coming lesson ideas. But, I`m about ready to do a face plant into this crappy パソコン. Well, there`s being productive and getting shit to actually happen. Dreaming and action are two seperate things, I wish some of you would learn that for yourselves. It`s a lesson learned all too late for some people. Tisk tisk.ごめんねえ

てか、大きい鼻の人はきれいじゃないで.

Anyway, looks like I wanna be studying right now. (^_^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home