Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nagao High School's Festival

Well folks, it's the time I've been waiting a long time for--photos! I finally got the internet today, so I can start showing you the shit that I find interesting.

This weekend was my high school's festival. The only thing that I think might come close in the U.S. is when you have a school carnival. Not quite the same. Here's the low down. 1st year students did the events--dancing and drumming mainly. The second year students sold things like curry, snacks, bracelets, and other miscellaneous crafts. The third year students performed plays. Each class (there are 7 in each grade) made a display, the third year’s were by far and away the best. Damn, these kids are really creative.

So, here are my favorites:



Third Year Class 6



Third Year Class 7



Comic Book Club

It’s great to feel like a celebrity. All of the kids yelling my name to come into their classroom to look at the stuff they’re selling or just to see the crazy displays. The exchange student said that they all love to yell his name too. One of my favorite things was his class dancing. Namely he’s about 6 feet tall or so and blond haired. He was in the middle of the entire routine. He sticks out so much that it’s just ridiculous



First Year Class 6 Dancing--with the AU Exchange Student



1-6 (A different dance)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home