Sunday, November 20, 2005

Costco--America HOOOO!

Yeah, so I finally made it to the land of American goods and America-sized goods--Costco. I know, not too Japanese to buy in bulk, but there we were in the thick of Japanese people going nuts for bargains just like in the U.S......

So, this weekend is a complete waste for me. I'm not motivated and I hardly care. I spent hours at Costco and it hardly seemed like a dent in my time horizon. I just can't deal with reality sometimes, or at least time in a real way. We'll see if I can cope tomorrow. Maybe not all is lost........

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Felipe said...

Couldn't leave a post with the name Costco alone now could I? I asked last time I went and my expenditures for the year are getting up around 10k.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home