Monday, November 14, 2005

A J-Evening

It's getting cold out and I feel like I'm turning more Japanese by the day. I moved the kotatsu into the living room finally. A kotatsu is basically like a coffee table that has a removable top to put a blanket under the top. There's a heater underneath to keep your feet and legs warm. I'm all nice and snuggly under the kotatsu right now. I'm having rice for dinner (unbelievable how expensive rice is here), watching J-tv, and will probably take a hot bath before bed. Don't forget about the green tea either.

BTW, I'm watching this weird game show that's on every Monday night. Tonight, "Becky's" on. Becky is half Japanese and has her own show. It looks like she has blue eyes too, creepy. Yeah, my name is easy to remember for people because of her show. Nice. The show always ends with the 2 contestants (a guy and a girl) playing air hockey against these two guys that wear different customs. On Halloween, one of them (a fat guy none the less) was dressed as a jack-o-lantern. Another time, both of them were dressed up like two different types of noodle bowl dishes. Yeah. That's Japan for you.

I'm starting to recognize some J-celeb's and some pop songs. Working on becoming so J it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home